Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Braxton...

I have not blogged for a bit...So, thought I would write about a cute little thing that happened last night. Since we moved into our new place, the church and the missionaries have been at my door almost every day! I gota say they are very persistent!!! So, I decided that it could not hurt anything to let the missionaries in to give Braxton and Kenlee lessons. They have now been coming twice a week and are very cute with them. Braxton looks forward to their visits...Not sure that it is the fact that they are guys and he likes being around guys..or, if he is actually into the lesson..But, last night it was very windy and Braxton woke up scared, he woke me up telling me that someone was breaking into our house...I comforted him and told him that it was just the wind..as I was drifting back to sleep, I heard him saying the cutest prayer that I have ever heard..Blessing us to be safe..he went on and on..It brought tears to my eyes. I am so thankful for both of them!! And so thankful that he has such a huge heart! I do believe that everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment