Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Why do I do what I do?

SO...It has been almost 9 months since Brock and I have been divorced. Well, since he moved out of the house. Our divorce was pretty quick..Took about one week and we were all done with the lawyer. Anyway, my point is..I have been waiting for 9 months for the divorce papers that were signed by the Judge. Well, yesterday I finally called Brocks lawyer. They told me that they are signed and have been for a while... I just have to pick them up. YAY!!!

I seem to not really want to date for some reason? or I am just too picky..I have friends that ask me out..and people that want to hook me up with their friends..and I tend to just always say no! or, I find a reason not to date them..Why is that? am I afraid of getting hurt? Am I better of just being single forever? Am I just not ready to date? .....

I don't understand myself...A lot of the reason that I got divorced is because I was always alone...and I hate being alone! But, now I do not have to be alone if I don't want to be.. and I choose to be....

I am happy with my life and the way that things are..sometimes it would just be nice to have an Adult to hang out with ..and have fun with....

2 comments:

  1. It's okay to be alone.
    If you can be happy alone, you should be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think that you will find anyone good enough. Your probably better off not dating anyone so that you won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete